Requirements for Admission
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited* college or university with a minimum 2.5 cumulative G.P.A.
- Be of proven Christian character and recognized as sound in the faith as indicated by three letters of recommendation.
- GRE or MAT are not required.
Procedures for Admission
- Review Arlington Bapitst College's Statement of Faith. Students must be in agreement with the Statement of Faith in order to participate in the program.
- Complete the Online Graduate Theology School Application.
- Submit an autobiography following the instructions found in the application.
- Submit three reference letters in accordance with the instructions found in the application.
- Submit official copies of transcripts from institution(s) from which the student received a degree or have attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to ABC indicating the program for which you are applying.
- Students transferring from another Master level course will have their transcript evaluated by the Graduate School Academic Committee. In effect, only courses that have received a grade of "B" or higher are considered for transfer.
- All International Students must make the following minimum scores on the TOEFL iBT
- Reading 22
- Listening 22
- Speaking 24
- Writing 24
- Official Scores must be mailed to Arlington Baptist College.
Mail all applicable items to the following address:
Arlington Baptist College Graduate Theology School
Ref: Your Name
c/o Arlington Baptist College
3001 West Division
Arlington, Texas 76012
Once a student has submitted all required information, their package reviewed and approval granted, they will be admitted into the next block course Orientation/Graduate Research Seminar available. The blocks begin in the following months:
Block A - August
Block B - October
Block C - January
Block D - March
Block E - June